There will be a few changes to the Vacation Benefit payouts, effective January 2020.
- Members who are signed up with the Union Building Trades Federal Credit Union will no longer acquire their vacation monies on a bi-weekly schedule.
- Pay outs will now be on a monthly basis. Contributions collected from the 1st of the month to the 31st will be paid out within the first week of the following month.
Website: ubtfcu.org Phone: 973-263-0001
2. You will no longer need to complete a Vacation Application to receive payment.
- Members who are not signed up with a credit union will still receive their Vacation payments twice a year, but will no longer need to fill out an application to do so.
- Your money will automatically be paid out to you via check or direct deposit. Contributions collected from December 1st – May 31st will be paid out the first week on June. Contributions collected from June 1st – November 30th will be paid out the first week of December.
These changes were proposed to make it easier for you to access your money.