As a precaution to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic and to protect the Fund Participants and Staff, the Edison, New Jersey Fund Office will be operating at limited capacity until further – as of Monday March 23, 2020.
We have taken steps to make sure the office can operate remotely and continue to service Participants until it is deemed safe to return. However, it is important to realize that we are operating with a limited staff. We ask that you please exercise patience and depending on the volume of requests, responses might be longer than normal. The Fund will continue to:
- Process and update your Health and Welfare eligibility.
- Process all Pension & Annuity benefit payments to all existing pensioners and survivors.
- Process HRA reimbursements via the HRA App or Portal.
Please note: The Fund may be limited to processing new applications. Please reach out to the Staff to see how we can best help you.
Connecting with us. Participants will still be able to contact the Fund Staff:
- Through our website NCF.Carpenters.Fund or mobile app (search “Northeast Carpenters Fund” to download).
- Email / chat feature on bottom right of website and app
- Interactive online forms and secure upload for transmitting documents to the Fund Office.
- Social Media – The Fund’s social media pages Facebook @northeast carpenters funds and Instagram @ncf.carpenters.fund will continue to be active and post updates on a regular basis in order to keep you informed.
Via email through one of the addresses listed below.
- Medical Department (Medicare, Rx, Eligibility)
- Pension & Annuity Department (Pension & Annuity Benefits)
- Collections Department (Hours, Vacation)
- General Questions
If you do not have access to any of these electronic communications, please call the Fund Office and leave a voice message on the Fund’s Answering Machine – (732) 417-3900. The Fund will be monitoring the voice messages and someone will call you back as soon as possible. However, the most efficient means of communicating with the Fund staff will be through the electronic means listed above.
If you are experiencing any flu like symptoms, have a fever, shortness of breath, are coughing or sneezing or if you have recently traveled from an area with widespread or ongoing community spread of the Coronavirus, we strongly encourage you to reach out to your healthcare provider and tell them your symptoms. You also can use the Health Fund’s Tele-health Benefit through MD Live, where you can utilize your mobile device to speak live with a Physician. Reminder: There is no cost to using the MD Live Telehealth Benefit. Visit NCF.Carpenters.Fund for details.