10 signs you may be drinking too much
1. You set limits that you’re never able to meet.
2. Others make comments about how much you drink.
3. You crave alcohol.
4. You get defensive about your drinking.
5. Drinking is taking a toll on your health and well-being.
6. You use drinking as a coping mechanism.
7. You’re experiencing legal consequences directly related to your drinking.
8. Alcohol has become the center of your social life.
9. Alcohol has robbed you of vitality.
10. You’re worried about your drinking.
While these 10 signs you may be drinking too much isn’t the end-all, be-all list, it may help you determine whether you have a problem.